Tuesday, March 4, 2008

New goodies in the shop!

Well, I'm back from Charlotte & have almost rested up! I worked a bit as time allowed at the show & have finished up two more punchneedle pieces ~ and just finished up a small hooked rug this morning!

Along with these new pieces I've finished up, I have lots of goodies to put out in the shop in the morning! I have some new sewn goodies ~ from sheep to rabbits to pillows & more! As well as a few new candle scents & a few new spray scents, some wonderful cupboard candles, and some wooden rabbits that David made! They turned out super-neat! He took a few with us to Charlotte & the response was wonderful so he has a few to put out in the shop, too!

As most of you know, David & I make 95% of the items in the shop, but I do bring in items to compliment the shop ~ braided rugs, amish barn stars, cookbooks, etc. And with our Spring Gathering coming up in just a few weeks, new goodies have already started arriving!!

No comments: