Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Getting ready....

Show season starts up in just a week for us here! We were invited to be a part of the Southern Spring Show in Charlotte, NC, which is a (long) 5 day show. It's been a rush getting things ready, but it has given me a jumpstart on spring mode. Though I do love winter, I know most customers are a little tired of my snowmen! lol So I've been stitchin' away on some new designs ~ from rabbits to sheep to raggedies & much more! If you're in the area, I hope you'll stop by the Charlotte Merchandise Mart ~ booth 2318 & check us out! I started binding a few rugs las nite, so this will be the first chance to purchase some of my hooked rugs...
If you can't make it, though, I'll have lots of new goodies in the shop when I return!
For those interested, the show dates are Feb. 27th-Mar. 2nd.
Now, back to work! :)

No comments: