Friday, December 5, 2008

Bloemenbinder's Holiday Open House!

If you're in the Jamestown area, come by & see me at Bloemenbinder's Holiday Open House. I am SOOO excited to be a part of what looks to be a neat, fun event! Debbie & Denny do wonderful natural arrangements ~ rustic & gorgeous! Wonderful potted containers, etc. We went tonite to set up & ohhh everything looks so wonderful! There will also be other arts/crafters there! I'll be there with my primitives ~ a few new goodes too!, my friend Kim will be in the room with me with her sewn primitives, & there are many more vendors! Hope you stop by!
Saturday, December 6th ~ 9am-5pm
4520 Vickery Chapel Road
Jamestown, NC 27282
(Right across from Guilford College)
We'll also be there next Saturday too! December 13th ~ 9am-5pm

No comments: