Sunday, October 25, 2009

~*~ HaPpY HaLLoWeEn! ~*~

As I'm busy sewing away on winter goodes for our upcoming show & "Christmas in the Country" at the shop, I wanted to still make sure to wish everyone a safe & Happy Halloween!!

My sweet kitty Hummy (named so as he hums instead of meows) loved this hay bale on the shop porch this season...this was shortly after his first birthday.....sadly, he has been missing for a week ~ and we're afraid coyotes or a bobcat have gotten him....i'm still praying though that he comes home...

6 comments:

Angie said...

such a cute pic~i hope he makes his way back home~my daughter and i have plans to come to the christmas open house~can't wait!

Flip Flops 'N' Flamingos said...

Oh.....I am sorry! I know how much you love your kitty's! I hope he comes home soon! Have a great Holloween too!!

Many Blessings.........
Lori 8-)

Jessica said...

That is a really great photo. I hope your kitty comes back!

Our lil black female disappeared for an entire month right after we moved to the mountains (2yrs ago) and I thought she was gone for good. She came home thin and purring exactly one month later, I couldn't believe it. She was an inside only cat. Our coon has gone missing several times, I often wonder just how many of his 9 lives he has left.

Angie @ thejunkranch said...

Oh, I hope Hummy gets back home soon! We lost our Fat Cat this summer...too, thinking coyotes. Now, we are locking up our new babies at night in the tack room at the barn.

The Cinnamon Stick said...

Wearing a sad face and hope nothing tragic has happened to Hummy! Great picture and Happy Halloween to you too! I am in humming too....Christmas Carols! XO, Judy

A Bit of Colour said...

I hope that he finds his way back.