Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bloemenbinder's Christmas Open House!


My dear friends, Debbie & Denny have a wonderful business~ Bloemenbinder ~ and I am blessed to be apart of their Christmas open house! I will have my primitive sewn goodes, along with a few special decor pieces not seen here at the shop! Debbie & Denny create wonderful fresh green arrangements & other unique treasures! And, my good friend, Kim McEntee, who also does primitive folkart dolls, will also be there! Lots to see, a wonderful setting, and wonderful people! If you're in the Greensboro/Jamestown area, stop by!

Preview Nite ~ Thursday, Dec 10th ~ 6pm-10pm
Friday & Saturday ~ Dec 11th & 12th ~ 9am-6pm

4520 Vickery Chapel Road
Jamestown, NC 27282
www.theflowermaker.com

1 comment:

GreensboroDailyPhoto said...

We are so happy to have stumbled on your wonderful blog. We try to read all of the blogs in the Greensboro, Jamestown, High Point area. Your blog is very visually appealing!

Jan
GDP