Friday, April 18, 2008


I've been in a patriotic mood lately with things I've been working on...maybe it's because I'm a Memorial Day baby (which my dear hubby keeps reminding me is NOT far off)...or because now that spring open house has passed, I feel like it's time for stars & stripes...
In all actuality, I LOVE flags. Especially old ones. In fact, we have our spare bedroom done up in patriotic theme...
so where am I going with this??!
Wellll...
being in a patriotic mood has been carried over into the shop. I just got in a shipment of star flag bundting ~ tea stained. They really are pretty! I've finished up some sweet little liberty bust dolls. VERY cute!! Extremely primitive, too! And I'm working on a few more patriotic dolls & a wonderful punchneedle piece.
So stop on in the shop to find lots of goodies for your patriotic home ~ even if just for the summertime!!

No comments: