Wednesday, March 18, 2009

~It's time for our annual....~


SPRING THYME IN THE COUNTRY OPEN HOUSE!


The shop will be BRIMMING with tons of our handmades ~ wonderful primitive rabbits, spring goodes, garden wares, pottery, and MUCH MORE! ALONG with all sorts of OLD and NEW primitive treasures!! Plus YUMMY treats, mixes & more! You're SURE to find something for your home & garden! We would love to see you!!
March 21st ~ 10am-6pm
March 22nd ~ 1pm-5pm


PLEASE REMEMBER ~ We will be closed Friday the 20th to prepare the shop! :)

7 comments:

A Bit of Colour said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.Best to you this week on your sale. I would love to stop by & see you, should I have the time. I am in the Charlotte area, actually Ft. Mill, SC. If I move back, I will come & see you. YOu are above Concord, right?

Pots 'n Prims said...

HI! Yes, I am just above Concord. I'm between Lexington & Asheboro. It takes us about an hour to get to Concord. Hope you can stop by sometime! Would love to meet you! :)
Have a safe trip!
lisa

Laura :) said...

I'll be there! I can't wait!!!

Laura :)

Pots 'n Prims said...

Hi Laura!! Can't wait to see ya!! :)

The Cinnamon Stick said...

Hi Lisa....I just know your first day of Spring open house was great...can't wait to see some pictures. Have another great one...XO Judy

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Hope you had a great turn out, Amy (Amandas Friend) was over the other night and said you place looked fabulous!! I wish I would have came up with them. Now what was the tall metal thing in you junkin blog picture?? Tootles, Janna

Pots 'n Prims said...

Judy ~ Thanks so much for the well-wishes!!!! XoXo~lisa

Janna~
Wish ya could've came up too! We had a good time! And Amy & Amanda are two great gals! Didn't know you guys knew each other! :)
AND that tall white thing is an old white washer. I love it! I couldn't fit it into the shop this weekend so I hope to make a bit of room this week! I think it would make a cute end table! :)
Hugs!
lisa